Thursday, May 17, 2007

Mia on solids

Well, today my mommy fed me something called "rice cereal". It was... um... interesting. It came in a bowl, which is not my preferred method of eating. First, it wasn't attached to mommy. Second, it contained something... odd.

It was runny, but not like milk. It was sweet, for sure. But I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with it. So I just let it run out of my mouth. It made mommy and daddy laugh, so I guess that's okay. I did swallow a little bit of it, and it sure was good! So I'm going to try to work on that swallowing stuff.

But I tell you one thing... I really, really liked the spoon! It was so much fun to chew on. Mommy says we're going to eat again tomorrow. I'm so excited... yay for spoons!

(pictures coming soon)

1 comment:

Stacy Cross said...

Aw, I love Mia's blog! :) Thank you so much for finding me on MySpace and being my friend! Congrats on your new (not so new) baby and your graduation! Many blessings to you and Mark! :)