Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Its my party...

So if a picture is worth 1,000 words... this blog post is worth 11,000. I'll let them speak for themselves. Enjoy!

All this is for me?

No way!
A little playtime with Madalyn
The cake -- Thanks Laura!
The cake we actually let Mia eat

Butterfly Cookies (sense a theme here?)

Mmm, squishy!
Dude! There's sugar in the frosting! Frosting is the best!
Cake is awesome!

Chowing down on some cake (notice the frosting, the only part with actual sugar, is gone!)
Washing it down with some milk

3 comments:

Lawfrog said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS MIA! I love the butterfly theme, too cute.

Owl Gal Liz said...

SO cute!!

She looks like she really enjoyed that cake.

Wow, it seems like just last week was your shower, and that just yesterday or so she was born!

The Lewis Family said...

sorry we didnt make it! We were at my moms for the holidays! after all the surgery craziness I finally am posting ! We have a little something for her! Hopefully I can get it to you soon!