Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We're not sure how it's already November and how Halloween has already come and gone. This year seems to be going lightening-fast. I'm guessing it's the combination of pregnancy and a very (very!) active toddler.

Every year for Halloween, we go to a local church that our church partners with quite a lot. They have a Fall Festival with music, games, free food, door prizes... honestly, they had me at free food! Mia had a fabulous time, though she was still trying to figure out what exactly was going on... play a game? get candy? It didn't take her long to realize it was a good deal! Mark and I helped out by working some booths and I even won a door prize! That never happens. :)

But you want to see pictures, right? We went as a family of rabid UT fans. We're fans, but not this much, for sure!



AHHHH!


Go Horns!

Posin' with the Daddy.


Mia and Mommy
(and yes, I am 6 months pregnant in the photo... I'm not exactly sure where the belly is. It is there, I assure you.)

The fam. Mia is over pictures and ready to play some games already.


That's a good daddy right there. :)


Mia won Nemo! Totally better than candy.


I'm not quite sure she's gonna be a cowgirl. Sorry, Aunt Lindsey.

YAY HALLOWEEN! IT IS THE BEST FUN EVER!!!
Enjoying what happens to be her 3rd lollipop her entire life.

1 comment:

Eileen said...

I love the UT cheerleader! And she should have a lollipop everyday!
Nonnie