Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A blog about Micah

Micah is one month old! How is that even possible? This has been the fastest month of my entire life. I have to say that though the tiredness and everything it's been a pretty fantastic month. Micah likes to sleep and eat and drive Daddy crazy by taking awhile to go to sleep at night. She rarely cries. She loves to watch her big sister and her big sister loves her so much (maybe too much sometimes...).

All in all, things have gone pretty smoothly. We all would like a bit more sleep, but eh, it's a small price to pay. I honestly am amazed at the amount my heart has grown to include this wee one.

I have lots of catch-up to do on pictures. Here's a start:


Life can be so hard sometimes.

Happy in Daddy's arms


Headed home -- and showing off the present big sister Mia got for her.


Sisterly Love

1 comment:

Lisa said...

SO SWEET!!!!! They both are adorable! You are so blessed.