Monday, October 12, 2009

Miss Sassypants

So lately Mia has become quite the sassy girl. I'm not sure who she thinks her mama is, but it's not going over well. Though... I have to admit some of the things she comes up with are quite funny. Here's some of the latest. And yes, these are all real quotes.

Mia: NO! YOU are the kid and I am the adult! You sit in the car seat and I'll drive and then we will NOT leave the zoo.
***

Mia: Mommy! The sun is up! It's time to wake up!
Me: Mia, the rule is you stay in your room until your clock says 7.
Mia: Well, it's 7 somewhere.
***

Mia: Mommy! It's time to wake up! The sun is up. (sense a theme?)
Me: Mia, honey, it's completely dark in your room.
Mia: (goes and opens her closet door) Well, it's light now.
***

Me: So, Mia, what was your favorite part of dance class?
Mia: Um, Mommy? I'm on the phone here.
Me: Mia, that wasn't polite (blah blah blah)... and how was I supposed to know you were on the phone? You aren't holding a phone.
Mia: I'm on the bluetooth. So Granddad about those ducks...
***

At the zoo a helicopter flies overhead...
Random zoo guy: Hey kids! Did you see that airplane! Pretty cool, huh?!
Mia: (walking off, thankfully) *sigh* That wasn't an airplane, that was a helicopter.


Cute Mia

Crazy Mia... A ball for a hat! Craziness!

Sassy Mia mid-eyeroll

5 comments:

Laurie Heath said...

Oh my. My, my, my. That girl is somethin else!

"Now Granddad, about those ducks..." -- love it!

~ Kristie said...

These have me CRACKING UP. And don't worry, we're getting there.

charlotteL said...

You didn't mention the eye roll she gave the random man. I love that she rolls her eyes. It's hilarious.

Amy said...

Hahaha, those are great :) Enjoy it, it only gets sassier from here!

Anonymous said...

Ummm those comments are funny... blue tooth! clearly she is in that mimicking phase =)

Jenny =)