Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Great trip to Tennessee!

Mia and I went to Tennessee to visit with Brigette and Addison. We had a blast and it was a welcome change from waiting for Mark to come home. Here are the highlights!

Hi, Bailey. I'm Mia. I'm going to chase you around all weekend, okay? Okay.

Cats -- they taste like chicken.

We're going Swimmin! (and say hi to my left hand)

Floating all by myself!

Pruney feet

Hey... why are you backing away?

Cats are awesome!



Let's see... Gateway or Dell... Gateway seems to make a nice seat.

Checkin' out the hardware.


Gateway wins!

I'll take that check for my time, now. Thanks.

Sheesh, Mom needs to unpack!

Do I have to do everything around here?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's in her big girl carseat!! Wow, I can't believe it. When did she get so big? Just wait until you can face it forward, she'll love it even more!