Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Easter!

I have started this blog several times, but haven't been able to post it because the pictures wouldn't load, or the Internet would eat my post... you know how it goes! Here's another try...


The Easter bunny sure knows what Mia likes!


Oh. This bunny thing again.


What?! Fish! Maybe this bunny isn't so bad afterall.


Checking out the loot.


Get your eyes off my basket, woman.


Yay for Easter!


Mia's first egg hunt. She did great!


She loved to put the eggs in her basket.

Family Easter pic... too bad I wasn't ready for the picture. :)


Mommy and Aunt Lindsey! So fun! Can I have my nap now?

1 comment:

jthomson79 said...

She's so cute! I can't believe how big she is now. Seeing the pictures from last Easter helped to put it in perspective. You've got a beautiful family!