Monday, March 17, 2008

I can see clearly now

So, finally, Mia is able to face forward when we ride in the car! The experts agree that its best if they are 1 year AND over 20 pounds before making the switch. It is undeniable that its safest facing backwards at anytime, we are aware of this so no arguements there. But Mia was getting quite bored with facing the seat and with our long drives to get just about anywhere... it was time. Thank goodness she finally hit the mark!

Here are some pictures from the first time we took a ride with the new view.

Wait a minute... something isn't quite right...

Huh, I can see things!


Look over there!


This is the best ever!

3 comments:

jthomson79 said...

Oh my gosh. LOVE the pigtails!!

Lawfrog said...

How cute is she! I bet she is thrilled with the new view. I know I would be if I had to face the seat for so long:)

Lawfrog said...

I'm tagging you. Check out my blog for details.