Monday, December 1, 2008

Back to normal

I took an unintentional blogging break in the month of November because the month was just craziness. I planned a surprise birthday party, helped plan a bachelorette party, got wedding stuff together, helped plan Grub & Games at church, traveled to Fred and arranged flowers, walked in a wedding, hosted Thanksgiving, and planned Mia's 2nd birthday party... not to mention that in the last 2 weeks of October I planned or helped plan a wedding shower and a baby shower.

It was intense.

So sorry for not letting you know that I wasn't going to be around. I kept meaning to post something and it just never happened. Unfortunately, blogging didn't always rank as high on the priority list. Sad!

Pictures coming now! I'll put things up in order o when they happened.

No comments: