Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tiny Dancer

Since we found out that Mia was a girl, it has been asked whether or not she was going to take dance. I really, really don't want to push her into anything that I like to do... I mean, what if she wanted to do soccer? music? softball?

Well, I think we might have a dancer on our hands...

The other day we had this conversation:

Mia: (picks up her backpack) Bye mama! I go to dance class now.
Me: Oh? Where is dance class?
Mia: Mia room!

She proceeds to go into her room, pretend to put on dancing shoes, and then stretch. And dance. We've never told her what happens at dance class... she remembers from the ONE class she's watched and that was several months ago.


Some stills of the dancing session... notice the complete and utter joy on her face. I didn't have to ask her to smile once.
Oh, and also... Mia seems to have a bit of soul in her. This is her change in dancing when it was a rap song (we were watching a Christian station that shows music videos). Ha!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

she is so precious!!!