Thursday, March 19, 2009

Jesus Loves Me

You talk. And you talk. You talk, talk, talk about being kind. About helping each other. About Jesus and God. About doing to other what you would have them do to you. Being a great big sister. How much Jesus loves us... etc, and so on and so forth*.

There are so many days I wonder if it's all for me. If it's just me talking to hear myself speak or because I don't get enough adult conversation during the day. And then this happens and you realize... she really is listening. And more than that she's getting it.

Thank you, Lord.


The words might be a bit hard to understand, but Mia is singing "Jesus Loves Me" to Micah... a song she likes to be sung to her when she's feeing sad or sick. What you don't know is that this particular day, Micah had a little cold. Mia was trying to help her feel better.

PS -- I love that Micah gets bored about half-way through and looks the other direction. Ha! Stinker.

* Gotta love a Canoy throw-back.

2 comments:

g+j said...

Ok, so this video was cute enough! I will no longer require Mia to learn the other song :)

jthomson79 said...

What a sweet big sister! Good job, Mom & Dad.