Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Accessorize!

It's been a bit since I've updated. We've been stuck in a world of a crying, hurting baby; Finding Nemo; darkened rooms; yogurt; and desperate pleas to eat something, please, Mia.

Mia has Hand Foot and Mouth Disease. Oh yeah. It's so sad, poor baby.

ANYWAY! Before the "disease" that took over our lives happened, Mia was obsessed with hats. Hats for her, hats for daddy, and wanting hats for Mommy. She has yet to learn that hats just do not fit Mommy. Alas, she remains undaunted in trying to accessorize the entire family.
See? Hats make every outfit better!
Oh yeah, converted another one.

Though, I think this one looks much better on me. Don't you think?

Over-sized men's sunhat and over-sized orange Lego... the hottest accessories for summer.

2 comments:

g+j said...

She's so smiley-- I love it!! I hope she's feeling better and that you guys are able to get some sleep (all of you). We're praying for you!

Unknown said...

Melissa,
She is so cute!
I am glad that she is better and that you are doing well =)
Jenny