Sunday, August 3, 2008

Imagination Station and Belly Explosion

So, at 20-months, Mia's imagination is starting to emerge. Is that early? I have no clue... you'd think I'd know these things considering I, ya know, studied it in school. I believe its early, but then again its not full-blown imagination either. Mainly just the idea that she could pretend to be something else.



So lately, she's started acting like she's a dog. She now crawls on the ground and barks and everything. But at first she kinda, crouched down? And kinda said "woof". She seems to be in pain but she's really a puppy dog.



A video! (Please excuse the very, very high-pitched narrarator. That's how you talk to dogs, right?)




And, our other child. Who is making my belly explode at exponetial proportions. There has been a request for belly pictures. From more than one person. So... if you don't want to see my belly, stop reading, though it is a clothed picture, so its not that scary.


The belly! At 14-weeks. Yes, I'm sure there is only one in there. And yes, I'm due in January.

So either the whole "You show earlier with your 2nd" is true or this is the biggest fetus ever. Scary. I'll go with the first.

2 comments:

Elise said...

Holy enchilada!!! (What? you can't just say: "Oh my goodness" all the time. That would be entirely too boring.)You're belly has exploded since the last time I saw you... which was less than a week ago! Can I just say that pregnant bellies make me smile :) hee hee!!!

jthomson79 said...

Whoa! I'm going to go with #2. I think you're going to give birth to a toddler!