Monday, August 11, 2008

Flower Girls and Marble Update

Ah, weddings. The loveliness of the bride, the excitement of the groom... and the always interesting antcis of the flower girls. My younger sister, Lindsey, is getting married in November (yes, I'm in the wedding, and yes, I'll be 30 weeks pregnant... yikes) and Mia and her cousin Cloe are the honorary flower girls. I stress honorary because since Lindsey is a brilliant bride, they will not be walking down the aisle, but will still look stinking cute in their dresses with daisies in their hair.

Marble update -- I'm currently 15 weeks 3 days pregnant (but who's counting?) in what is quite possibly the fastest pregnancy ever. Its literally flying by, which scares me because maybe it'll catch up to me in the 3rd trimester? yikes. Anyway, we heard the heartbeat again today -- such a lovely sound! The "big" ultrasound is scheduled for 3 weeks from now, though we will not be finding out the sex. Sorry, guys, its way too much fun to torture you! My weight gain is okay (read: I actually gained weight this time) and everything else looks wonderful!

So you are telling me that you are picking my dress out for me?

Hmm... I guess this'll do.


Ooooo! I look pretty!


Kiss the pretty baby

Posin' -- ya think she's used to taking pictures?


Cloe


Cousins!

2 comments:

g+j said...

These pictures are RIDICULOUSLY cute! :)

Jessica Davis said...

SO SO So cute! She is a beautiful flower girl! :)